The Parachute Simulator SOKOL™ is a high-performance e.sigma product for the entire spectrum of parachute operations training. SOKOL™ is a holistic solution, which encompasses all functionalities of a jump, including HALO and HAHO jumps and all types of canopies, including reserve and drop chute as well as a pilot chute.
SOKOL™ was specifically developed for the multistage and comprehensive training of all parachute jumpers, from beginners right up to paratroopers, Special Forces and amphibian troops. All the functionalities were developed in cooperation with instructors and professional jumpers.
SOKOL™s modular design and robust steel superstructure enable jumpers to train anywhere, as a single jumper or with a group of other trainees or virtual jumpers. It is also possible to integrate new regions or training locations at any time. Additionally, SOKOL™ is capable of cross-location networking and interfacing with third-party simulators.
All SOKOL™ simulators feature realistic representations of environments, horizons and descent movements. SOKOL™‘s extensive 3D geo-specific visual databases offer a variety of different terrain options, serving as the basis for all types of exercise and mission planning.
Due to the advanced customization capabilities, it is possible not only to train in numerous terrains, different times of day and weather conditions, but also in realistic environments and mission-specific locations, both alone as well as in a group jumping scenario.
SOKOL™ helps you acquire safe and accurate chute control, for a variety of chute and line related malfunctions. You can also practice evasive manoeuvres and collision avoidance, as well as training under the stressful situation to help build confidence and calm during jumps.
- Force Feedback System
- Networkabile Solution
Free Fall & Static Simulation
- Realistic suspension of the parachutist in an original sensor armed harness
- HALO/ HAHO training
- Fast calibration-free setup
- Wireless sensors for free fall steering
- 3D body movement simulation during free fall and static line
Exercise Creation & De-Briefing
- Recording and playback of the simulation for briefing/de-briefing
- Instructor station with interactive control over training scenario creation and running drill exercises
- Real-time observation and monitoring tool for the instructor
- A communication system for the instructor and multiple trainees to communicate with each other
during a jump simulation
Realistic Flight Experience
- Accurate parachute dynamics for various parachute types
- High-resolution head-mounted display with high precision head sensor
- Ripcord/ hand/ static line or AAD activated deployment
- Realistic suspension during canopy ride
- Realistic canopy opening simulation with comprehensive malfunction simulation
- Steering with Risers
- Sound simulation for a realistic and immersive jumping experience
- Visual simulation of altimeter, compass and GPS
- The motorized force feedback system for all suspension and steering lines
High Fidelity 3D Databases & Models
- Different photo-realistic terrains and drop zones, and accurate 3D models
- Option to integrate additional terrains/ models
- Realistic depiction of weather conditions and day-night setting for more holistic training